I wish to apply for membership of Rainbow Club from my child/ward. I agree that I supply the following information voluntarily and understand that it will be used by Rainbow Club, its employees and agents for the purpose of providing swimming lessons for my child/ward.
In making this application, I agree
- that Rainbow Club may use any photos obtained at the club for promotional purposes;
- that Rainbow Club requires volunteers to run its clubs and from time to time I may be asked to help with the running of the club or to support fundraising events;
- that a supervising adult must remain in the pool area whilst my child/ward is present;
- that the subscription fee for each term is $125 (for members under 7 years) and $280 (for members 7 years and over) and is payable prior to each term starting;
- that Rainbow Club reserves the right to remove a child from a club if the behavioural issues are of concern to the safety of our teachers.
Rainbow Club Australia is committed to upholding the right to privacy of members, staff, volunteers and other stakeholders. We only collect and store information that is necessary for the functioning of the organisation and its activities.
I understand individualised swimming lessons are provided for children with a disability (from ages 3 to 18 years) and the lessons are allocated on the basis of availability within a particular club. If no time/lesson is available, the application will be held on a waiting list until such time as a position becomes available or the application is withdrawn.
All Rainbow Club Australia’s policies and procedures can be viewed here