Annual General Meeting
Please RSVP and let us know if you will be attending
The Annual General Meeting of Rainbow Club will take place on Sunday, 14 October 2018 at 10.00 am at Carnarvon Golf Club in Lidcombe. The Agenda for the meeting is below.
The meeting will be followed by our Annual Rainbow Connect where members, volunteers, teachers and Board members come together to learn and share ideas and celebrate the Aqua Award nominees and winners.
10am Rainbow Club Australia AGM
11 am General Manager update
11.30 am Guest Speaker
12.00 Aqua Awards
12.45 – 3pm Teachers – Professional Development at Auburn Swimming Pool. Pool session is WET: please bring swimmers/googles etc.
12.45 – 2.45 Committee Members Forum
3 – 4pm CPR for Teachers
TEACHERS – PLEASE NOTE YOU NEED TO ARRIVE BY 11AM TO RECEIVE 4 PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT HOURS.
CPR for Teachers
All AUSTSWIM Teachers must hold a current CPR certificate at all times. If at any time your CPR certificate is out of date, your AUSTSWIM Teacher licence is considered invalid.
This information is detailed on the back of every AUSTSWIM Teacher ID card.
Rainbow Club is pleased to offer 15 teachers the opportunity to update their CPR qualification free of charge. The first 15 Rainbow Club teachers to register will receive this offer.
- It comprises a mandatory online learning prior to assessment on the day which will be a 30 minute session with adult, child and baby manikins
Agenda for Rainbow Club Australia General Meeting – 14 October 2018 at 10am
- Welcome Quorum and Proxies
- Minutes of Previous Annual General meeting
- President’s Report to Members
- Treasurer’s Report to Members
- Presentation of Financial results to Members
- Appointment of Auditor and Remuneration
- Any Other Business of which notice has been received
Rainbow Connect has previously taken place on
2013 Cronulla Leagues Club 12 October
2014 Ryde Eastwood Leagues Club 6 September
2015 Q Station, Manly 18 October
2016 Ravenswood College 25 September
2017 Liverpool Catholic Club 24 September