Rainbow Club Australia ensures that information about the organisation’s services and activities is made available to current and prospective members, referral and partner agencies, other stakeholders and the general community.
Accurate and up to date service information is made available to enable:
- new or prospective members or to make informed decisions about their membership
- referring agencies to make appropriate referrals
- staff to discuss and negotiate the expectations of members or referring agencies.
Specific information about services is provided to potential members through the Rainbow Club website that describe:
- Who the services are for and the eligibility criteria
The services of Rainbow Club Australia are provided for children with a disabilityaged
between 3 and 18. A disability is defined as being something that is permanent and significant.
- How services are allocated
Services are allocated on the basis of availability of lesson times within a particular club. Lessons will only be allocated once the membership subscription for the term has been paid, or alternative subscription relief has been approved. Applications to a club where there are no available times for lessons, will be held on a waiting list, until such time as a position becomes available or the applicant chooses to withdraw their application.
- Terms and Conditions of service
Terms and conditions of service are outlined in the Welcome Letter sent to joining parents and/or the Service Agreement with those using NDIS funding.
- Costs and Membership Subscriptions
The subscription policy is available on our website. The General Manager is responsible
for planning, developing and reviewing membership information.
- Publication and distribution of information
The General Manager is responsible for the publication of service information on our
website, in the club manual, and within the Welcome Letter to new members.
- Rainbow Club’s expectations of Members’ parents
Our expectations of member/parent/guardian responsibilities include the following
and are detailed in full in the Welcome Letter issued at the time of joining:
• Willingness to be involved with the running of the local club
• Adherence to subscriptions policy
• Dress Code
• Safety and rules around the pool
General Manager will be responsible for planning, developing and reviewing service information, as and when required.
Publication and distribution of information
General Manager will be responsible for the publication of service information on our website, in the Club Manual and within the Welcome Letter to New Parents.
General Manager and/or Club Management will be responsible for the distribution of service information through the issuing of Welcome Letter when a new member is accepted to Rainbow Club.
Documents related to this policy
Forms, record keeping or other organisational documents
Welcome letter to New Parents