Rainbow Club Australia has an organisational culture that supports the legal and human
rights of members and ensures they are able to exercise the rights outlined in relevant
• Age Discrimination Act 2004
• Australian Human Rights Commission Act 1986
• Disability Discrimination Act 1992
• Racial Discrimination Act 1975
• Sex Discrimination Act 1984
• Privacy Act 1988
Rainbow Club Australia understands and supports the principles of fairness and human
rights in all aspects of service delivery. It will ensure that services are provided in an environment free from discrimination, financial, sexual, physical and emotional abuse,
neglect or exploitation.
• Provide easily understood and accessible information to all members about what the
organisation does and how members can contact us. A Welcome Letter is sent to new members outlining members rights, the standards members can expect and the opportunities to provide feedback.
• Ensure members have access to a fair and transparent system for making complaints and for reporting any breach of their rights.
• Involve members in the development of policies and procedures that impact on their membership.
Documents related to this policy
P104 Terms and Conditions
Forms, record keeping or other organisational documents
Welcome Letter to Teachers and Staff