We are looking forward to welcoming all Rainbow Clubs to participate in the 2018 Malabar Magic Ocean Swim – the only NSW Ocean Swim that welcomes people with a disability.
5 Reasons why the Murray Rose Malabar Magic Ocean Swim is such a success
- Choice of a short or long swim or both (1k or 2.4k)
- relaxed atmosphere – the only people on the beach are there for the swim
- It’s in aid of Rainbow Club – which is all about getting children with disabilities swimming so they can reach their potential
- Rainbow Club turns on a great show – loads of water safety, briefings, fruit, energy drinks and a running commentary with loud speakers on the beach and in the park to keep everyone well informed on what’s going on
- Live entertainment (the songs stick in our mind during the swim), a bbq stall and coffee van, prizes by the bucket load and a great day out.
Macquarie Group Foundation