ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT THE
We are looking forward to welcoming all Rainbow Clubs to participate in the 2018 Malabar Magic Ocean Swim – the only NSW Ocean Swim that welcomes people with a disability.
2018 is the 10th anniversary of the Murray Rose Malabar Magic Ocean Swim and it will be the biggest and best ever. A new feature to celebrate this 10th anniversary is the 10:10:10 challenge. 10 teams challenging themselves to swim 10k and to raise $10k for Rainbow Club.
5 Reasons why the Murray Rose Malabar Magic Ocean Swim is such a success
- Choice of a short or long swim or both (1k or 2.5k)
- Relaxed atmosphere – the only people on the beach are there for the swim
- It’s in aid of Rainbow Club – which is all about getting children with disabilities swimming so they can reach their potential
- Rainbow Club turns on a great show – loads of water safety, briefings, fruit, energy drinks and a running commentary with loud speakers on the beach and in the park to keep everyone well informed on what’s going on
- Live entertainment (the songs stick in our mind during the swim), a bbq stall and coffee van, prizes by the bucket load and a great day out.
Randwick City Council
Macquarie Group Foundation