The Results Are In!
Thank you to all our great supporters who participated in yesterday’s Malabar Magic and also to those who volunteered to help out on the day. The day was a great success!
If you swam, check out your results!
ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT THE
We are looking forward to welcoming all Rainbow Clubs to participate in the 2018 Malabar Magic Ocean Swim – the only NSW Ocean Swim that welcomes people with a disability.
2018 is the 10th anniversary of the Murray Rose Malabar Magic Ocean Swim and it will be the biggest and best ever. A new feature to celebrate this 10th anniversary is the 10:10:10 challenge. 10 teams challenging themselves to swim 10k and to raise $10k for Rainbow Club.
5 Reasons why the Murray Rose Malabar Magic Ocean Swim is such a success
- Choice of a short or long swim or both (1k or 2.5k)
- Relaxed atmosphere – the only people on the beach are there for the swim
- It’s in aid of Rainbow Club – which is all about getting children with disabilities swimming so they can reach their potential
- Rainbow Club turns on a great show – loads of water safety, briefings, fruit, energy drinks and a running commentary with loud speakers on the beach and in the park to keep everyone well informed on what’s going on
- Live entertainment (the songs stick in our mind during the swim), a bbq stall and coffee van, prizes by the bucket load and a great day out.
Randwick City Council
Macquarie Group Foundation