2018 was the 10th anniversary of the Murray Rose Malabar Magic Ocean Swim and it was the biggest and best yet. A new feature to celebrate this 10th anniversary was the 10:10:10 challenge. 10 teams challenging themselves to swim 10k and to raise $10k for Rainbow Club.
Thank you to all the amazing volunteers and swimmers. Don’t forget to have a look at the pictures!
The Results Are In!
The day was a great success. If you swam, check out your results!
5 Reasons why the Murray Rose Malabar Magic Ocean Swim is such a success
- Choice of a short or long swim or both (1k or 2.5k)
- Relaxed atmosphere – the only people on the beach are there for the swim
- It’s in aid of Rainbow Club – which is all about getting children with disabilities swimming so they can reach their potential
- Rainbow Club turns on a great show – loads of water safety, briefings, fruit, energy drinks and a running commentary with loud speakers on the beach and in the park to keep everyone well informed on what’s going on
- Live entertainment (the songs stick in our mind during the swim), a bbq stall and coffee van, prizes by the bucket load and a great day out.
Randwick City Council
Macquarie Group Foundation