Rainbow Club Australia is committed to developing an organisational culture that supports the legal and human rights of Members and ensures they are able to exercise those rights as outlined in relevant legislation including the:
• Age Discrimination Act 2004
• Australian Human Rights Commission Act 1986
• Disability Discrimination Act 1992
• Racial Discrimination Act 1975
• Sex Discrimination Act 1984
• Privacy Act 1988
Rainbow Club Australia understands and supports the principles of fairness and human rights in all aspects of service delivery. It will ensure that services are provided in an environment free from discrimination, financial, sexual, physical and emotional abuse, neglect or exploitation.
Rainbow Club Australia will:
• provide easily understood and accessible information to all Members at service commencement about what the organisation does, how Members can contact the organisation, Members rights, the service standards Members can expect and opportunities to provide feedback or make a complaint.
• ensure Members have access to a fair and transparent system for making complaints and for reporting any breach of their rights.
• support Members to exercise choice and participate in service delivery and direction
• involve Members in the development of policies and procedures that impact on their service.
Documents related to this policy
P104 Terms and Conditions
Forms, record keeping or other organisational documents
Welcome Letter to Teachers and Staff